Just like a cafe, the Bambino Plus does not compromise on the four key elements for true third wave specialty coffee. Delivering barista quality performance using a 54mm portafilter with 19 grams for full flavor and an automatic steam wand for milk texturing that delivers true handsfree microfoam at the right temperature, just as you would see from our top of the line the Oracle Touch. With a 3 second heat up time from a cold start, along with instantaneous transition from extraction to steam, you can make a coffee even faster.
Designed as the easiest entry in walk-up shots, the Bambino’s quick-heat thermocoil will have a hot shot in-hand seconds from start-up. Better, the Bambino’s auto-frothing steam wand magnificently microfoams milk for lattes or creates creamy foam for cappuccinos—all on its own. The Bambino’s combination of size, simplicity, and efficiency makes it an excellent choice for new home baristas.
• Compact Case: At a petite 12″ x 7″, the Bambino is one of the smallest espresso machines on the market.
• Smart Milk: Equipped with the same auto-frothing and temp-sensing steam wand as the Barista Touch, milk texturing is as easy as a single touch.
• Instant On Thermocoil: The Bambino is ready to brew in seconds after startup—just the thing for quick shots on-demand.
• Pressurized Baskets: The Bambino comes supplied with single and double pressurized baskets—opening up pre-ground brewing if you don’t own an espresso grinder.
• Removable Water Tank: The large 2-liter reservoir offers more than enough capacity for days of espresso.
• Extended Cup Height: The redesigned, low-profile portafilter makes room for travel mugs and cups up to 5 inches tall.
• Walk Up Coffeeshop: There’s nothing quite like getting a no-fuss latte in under a minute. In your PJs.
• Milk Texture: The automatic steam wand manages really good microfoam or dry cappuccino foam all on its own.
• Slim ‘Spro: The Bambinos small footprint fits anywhere—its an excellent choice for kitchens with limited space.
• Pressurized Baskets Only: The Bambino only comes supplied with pressurized baskets—great for beginners, but limited for more advanced home baristas.
• No Hot Water: The Bambino does not have a hot water spout for tea or Americanos.
Tips and Tricks
• Make sure your frothing pitcher makes good contact with the temperature sensor for accurate steaming
• Can’t find the steam wand tip cleaning tool? Check underneath the water tank!
• Skill Level
• Model Number
• Product Weight (lbs.)
Temperature, Shot Time, Milk Foam
• Case Material
• Boiler Material
Stainless Steel-lined Aluminum
• Cup Clearance
• Reservoir Size
• Solenoid Valve
• Cup Tray
• Portafilter Size
• Available Portafilters
• Warm Up: Brew Time
• Boiler Design
• Pod Friendly
• Water Sources
• Auto Shut Off
• Auto On
Stainless Steel and Plastic
• Manufacturer’s Warranty – Parts
2 year Limited
WHAT WE GUARANTEE:
✅ Return: we offer a 30-day risk-free guarantee to all our customers ( No charges)
✅ Shipping: 4-7 Days