- Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Provides quiet operation and provides added safety
- The most affordable standby generator system on the market
- Cast iron cylinder walls provides durability and long engine life
- True Power Electrical Technology
- Digital LED Controller
- Automatic Transfer Switch with Built-In Priority Load Center
- Rugged Galvaneal Steel Rust Resistant Sound Attenuated Enclosure
- External Main Circuit Breaker and Control Panel Access
- Composite Mounting Pad Attached
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- True power technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
- Durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- Generac 7.5kW Home Standby Generator System (50-amp 8-circuit ATS) ? 69981
- Owners Manual
GENERAC GUARDIAN SERIES 7.5KW GENERATOR?FEATURES AND BENEFITS
This generator provides essential circuit power protection for your home during a power outage, ensuring that essential appliances maintain power. This standby generator is automatic and offers protection year-round, for less than the cost of central air conditioning.
Every Guardian Series home standby generator comes with?Mobile Link? Remote Monitoring. Remote Monitoring is?FREE, and allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world. Use a smartphone, PC, or tablet to access generator information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. By connecting your account you have access to authorized service dealers for fast, friendly, and proactive service.
Generac generators are ideal for weathering storms and power outages. Their automatic backup power gives you?piece of mind?that your home and appliances are protected.
Generac generators and engines are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts.
The Generac G-Force Engine?is built to handle the stressors of generator use. This results in power that’s?more reliable and requires less routine maintenance?than competitor engines. Generac’s new G-Force engine is purpose built and pressure-lubricated. It features hydraulic lifters, which improve engine performance and extending the life of the product. (Hydraulic lifters only available on the 13 & 16 kW.)